Do You See Projects Through to Completion?
Projects are what fuel your business, allowing you to support your clients and meet your profitability goals. Your company’s success depends on the effective, efficient completion of these projects. We’ll help you execute business projects on time and on budget.
Meet Deliverables With Project Management Consulting
Not all businesses have a dedicated project manager, but all organizations require strong project management practices to succeed and keep their customers happy. Missing deadlines, exceeding your budget, or not meeting client expectations can cause long-term issues for your business and bring down profitability.
If your projects frequently experience hiccups or fall short of the expected goals, it’s time to examine your processes from start to finish. Sometimes all it takes is someone from the outside looking in to determine what went wrong and identify opportunities for improvement in the future.
The good news is that there is always new projects and new opportunities to try again. We’ll help you develop the building blocks of successful project management so you can execute current and future initiatives with great success and confidence.
As you take on your next project, our project management consulting services will help you:
- Create a framework and methodology for completing projects
- Set realistic goals, deadlines, and budgets in the initiation stage
- Learn when to say no to new projects and how to deal with scope creep
- Measure your team’s workload and assign tasks accordingly
- Determine reasonable budgets and stick to them
- Find opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability
- Know your blind spots and pick up on potential pitfalls
What Our Clients Have to Say
Jim is a highly qualified professional who has the ability to distill complex business theory into practical techniques that enable customers to move the ball forward.Molly Ridout | Director | University of Alaska Anchorage